We do it all. Many of our releases incorporate traditional week long theatrical runs in some way and we are also positions to capitalize on a vast array of non-theatrical screening opportunities. Every film requires a personalized distribution plan that most effectively utilizes its audience. As a result, we are ready to handle any theatrical opportunity that makes sense for a film.
Articles in this section
- Is Gathr® a service or a distributor?
- What are costs associated with partnering with Gathr®?
- How does Gathr® decide which films to partner with?
- Why should I partner with Gathr® to distribute my film?
- How does Gathr® pick the cities where my film will be screened?
- Does Gathr® only book Theatrical On Demand® screenings?
- What if my film has already been released on DVD, VOD or has been broadcasted on Television?
- Does Gathr® only distribute in theaters or do you also handle DVD and digital distribution?
- My film is still in production, when is the best time to start talking to Gathr?
- If I decide I want to partner with Gathr®, when will my film start screening in Theaters?