Gathr® has a policy of only distributing films that have a 90 day exclusive theatrical window. This means that a film cannot be released on DVD,VOD or broadcast within 90 days following its initial commercial theatrical exhibition. This policy ensures that our films are able to be screened at all of our available theaters. If you believe that even though your film does not have 90 exclusive theatrical window it would be successful via Theatrical On Demand®, contact our Acquisitions department to discuss whether or not your film is the right fit for Gathr®.
Articles in this section
- Why should I partner with Gathr®?
- How does Gathr® pick the cities where my film will be screened?
- Does Gathr® only book Theatrical On Demand® screenings?
- What if my film has already been released on DVD, VOD or has been broadcasted on Television?
- Does Gathr® only distribute in theaters or do you also handle DVD and digital distribution?
- My film is still in production, when is the best time to start talking to Gathr?
- If I decide I want to partner with Gathr®, when will my film start screening in Theaters?
- What if I don’t have the time or ability to work on the outreach campaign for my film?