Whether you are in the middle of production, getting ready to premiere at a festival or just beginning pre-production, we want to hear about your film. It is never too early to begin cultivating your film’s audience and the sooner you can begin developing your film’s community engagement campaign the better your ability to create a nationwide Theatrical On Demand® release.
Articles in this section
- Is Gathr® a service or a distributor?
- What are costs associated with partnering with Gathr®?
- How does Gathr® decide which films to partner with?
- Why should I partner with Gathr® to distribute my film?
- How does Gathr® pick the cities where my film will be screened?
- Does Gathr® only book Theatrical On Demand® screenings?
- What if my film has already been released on DVD, VOD or has been broadcasted on Television?
- Does Gathr® only distribute in theaters or do you also handle DVD and digital distribution?
- My film is still in production, when is the best time to start talking to Gathr?
- If I decide I want to partner with Gathr®, when will my film start screening in Theaters?