No, usually. Your guests can purchase tickets on your screening link right up until the film starts. In some rare cases, the theatre is able to sell tickets, but it’s best to encourage your guests to buy tickets online.
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?
- How do I get my two complimentary tickets for being a Movie Captain™?
- Can I see the film before hosting it?
- Will I get a guest list and be able to contact them?