No, usually. Your guests can purchase tickets on your screening link right up until the film starts. In some rare cases, the theatre is able to sell tickets, but it’s best to encourage your guests to buy tickets online.
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- Do I need to contact the theater about my event logistics?
- What to Expect the Night of my Screening
- Fundraiser Agreement and Release
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?