Your ticket(s) will be delivered via email when your screening receives the Green Light™. Your confirmation email will contain instructions for printing your tickets on plain paper so you can bring it with you and present it at the door. Showing the PDF on a tablet or mobile is permitted if that's your preference.
If you are unable to do either, please ask a friend or family member to assist you in printing.
Confirmation email not received
If you don't receive your ticket, here's what to do:
1. Check your junk mail - some spam filters prevent our emails reaching your inbox. Check your spam folder or search for an email from email@example.com. If you find the email in junk please mark is as 'not junk' to ensure safe delivery in future.
2. Check other email addresses - did you enter a different address during booking?
3. Request to resend the ticket email to retrieve your tickets. You will need to enter your Email Address and the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
4. Click “Print My Tickets” at the top of the Gathr.us homepage.
5. If you still can't find an email containing your tickets, check to see that the screening page shows Green Light™ and search your inbox for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive all emails related to your screening!