Congratulations on selling out your screening! Each time a screening gets close to selling out, we’ll automatically look into larger auditoriums for you. If a larger auditorium becomes available to us, we will update the link to show your new available seats. It may take 1-2 weeks for the theatre to approve the change and we appreciate your patience until then.
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- Do I need to contact the theater about my event logistics?
- What to Expect the Night of my Screening
- Fundraiser Agreement and Release
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?