Films that are released independently don’t always have MPAA ratings, and without a rating, it can be tricky knowing whether the film matches your audience. You can usually get a sense by either watching the trailer or reading reviews of the film. It’s always a good idea to check out the film’s official website outside of Gathr®.
Articles in this section
- What are my responsibilities as a Movie Captain™?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain™?
- Why is there a ticket threshold for the event?
- How many people do I need for the screening to tip?
- What happens if the ticket threshold isn’t reached?
- Can I host a Gathr® film in a non-theatrical venue? Are licenses available?
- How can I learn if a movie is appropriate for my audience?