Films that are released independently don’t always have MPAA ratings, and without a rating, it can be tricky knowing whether the film matches your audience. You can usually get a sense by either watching the trailer or reading reviews of the film. It’s always a good idea to check out the film’s official website outside of Gathr®.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up to host a screening?
- I accidentally picked the wrong date/venue, how can I correct that?
- I'm having technical issues with the screening request form. How can I resolve this?
- What are my responsibilities as a Movie Captain™?
- Can I host a Gathr® film in a non-theatrical venue? Are licenses available?
- How many people do I need for the screening to tip?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain™?
- I'm having trouble completing the screening request form.
- How can I learn if a movie is appropriate for my audience?
- Can I cancel my screening request?