Many screenings are scheduled at a corporate level, so it is very common for the local theater staff to be unaware of your screening until the day of the event, even if your screening has been confirmed. Don't worry - if your screening has a "Green Light," the event will happen as scheduled.
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- Fundraiser Agreement and Release
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?
- How do I get my two complimentary tickets for being a Movie Captain™?
- Can I see the film before hosting it?