If your screening does not meet its reservation quota by the deadline, the screening is cancelled and no one is charged. You will only be charged for your tickets once the event details have been confirmed by the theater and the screening has received a Green Light.
Articles in this section
- How do I reserve tickets to a screening?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- I'm having technical issues that are blocking me from purchasing tickets. How can I resolve this?
- How much do tickets cost?
- Why did my transaction fail and what to do now?
- Can I buy tickets at the theater?
- What happens if my screening does not meet its reservation minimum?
- What happens if a screening is canceled?
- Are there discounts for children and seniors?
- What is the refund policy?