A screening that has met its reservation quota will be listed as “pending approval” until all of the event details have been confirmed by the theater - this usually takes 1 to 7 days. Once a screening has been given a Green Light, all guests of that screening will receive an email with instructions to print their tickets. Additionally, more tickets will likely become available for purchase.
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- What to Expect the Night of my Screening
- Fundraiser Agreement and Release
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?
- How do I get my two complimentary tickets for being a Movie Captain™?