As a Captain, we're counting on you to tell your community about the scheduled screening, and direct them to your screening page to reserve tickets. Remember: a screening can only happen if enough tickets are reserved in advance, so we need you to help spread the word about why your requested film should be screened in your city!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up to host a screening?
- How can I request accommodations such as a table, microphone, or additional speaking time?
- What are the responsibilities of a Movie Captain?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain?
- I'm having trouble completing the screening request form.
- How long does it take to plan a screening?
- Can I host this screening as a fundraiser?
- How can I tell if a movie is appropriate for my audience?