It doesn’t cost a dime! With Theatrical On Demand®, the theatre rental and other costs are covered by ticket sales, which is why we set a minimum reservation number for each screening. We count on you only to help coordinate and promote the film. Once enough tickets are sold, we’ll take care of the rest.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up to host a screening?
- I accidentally picked the wrong date/venue, how can I correct that?
- I'm having technical issues with the screening request form. How can I resolve this?
- What are my responsibilities as a Movie Captain™?
- Can I host a Gathr® film in a non-theatrical venue? Are licenses available?
- How many people do I need for the screening to tip?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain™?
- I'm having trouble completing the screening request form.
- How can I learn if a movie is appropriate for my audience?
- Can I cancel my screening request?