Want to see our films in your city? Take it into your own hands and host a screening!
1. Find film you want to see: https://gathr.us/films
2. When you find the film, click the “Gathr® A New Screening” that appears when you hover over the film with your mouse.
3. Once you are on the Screening Request Form Select the theater where you want your screening to take place.
**Screenings that will go live immediately and don’t need approval are at the top (in blue & yellow boxes). Screenings that will take longer to go live (in grey boxes) will need Gathr®’s approval from the theater. This may take 1-3 weeks after you submit your request.
4. Select the date and time for your screening
**The number on the right is the estimated ticket price for your screening.
5. Click Continue and follow the steps provide the requested contact information in the next two windows.
6. Once you submit your request, you'll receive an email asking you to confirm your request. Follow the link in your email to do so. If you do not click the link in the confirmation email, the screening will be canceled.
We'll let you know when your theater is ready when we email you your screening link. Our Community Engagement Manager will also follow up with promotional tools and tips, so you can hit the ground running!