If the threshold isn’t met, then the event is called off. Attendees are notified that the screening is canceled and their credit cards won’t be charged. Any credit card holds for tickets reserved will be canceled automatically.
Articles in this section
- What are my responsibilities as a Movie Captain™?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain™?
- Why is there a ticket threshold for the event?
- How many people do I need for the screening to tip?
- What happens if the ticket threshold isn’t reached?
- Can I host a Gathr® film in a non-theatrical venue? Are licenses available?
- How can I learn if a movie is appropriate for my audience?