Content owners (studios, filmmakers) and theaters have varying costs associated with facilitating an event depending on the day and time of your screening. The ticket threshold makes sure that all the costs are covered before the event is confirmed.
Articles in this section
- What are my responsibilities as a Movie Captain™?
- Does it cost anything to be a Movie Captain™?
- Why is there a ticket threshold for the event?
- How many people do I need for the screening to tip?
- What happens if the ticket threshold isn’t reached?
- Can I host a Gathr® film in a non-theatrical venue? Are licenses available?
- How can I learn if a movie is appropriate for my audience?