You absolutely can! Thanks to our new donation tool Gathr can help set up fundraising for any local non-profit, as long as they have have official non-profit tax status! To set up fundraising, Gathr can add an extra line-item in the checkout screen, giving people the option to donate any dollar amount they see fit alongside their ticket purchase. As long as your screening tips, we can collect donations for your beneficiary!
Articles in this section
- How can I request special accommodations (table, Q&A etc.)?
- Fundraiser Agreement and Release
- Can I Use My Screening to Raise Money for a Beneficiary?
- Turning Your Screening into an Event with a Q&A or Discussion
- Can I get an email list of my attendees so that I can reach them?
- How can I add my organization to the screening link?
- Why doesn't the theatre know about my screening?
- What does "Reserve Met (Pending Approval)" mean?
- How do I get my two complimentary tickets for being a Movie Captain™?
- Can I see the film before hosting it?